June 5, 2018
As Syria prepares to liberate the southwestern portion of the country still held by Western-backed terrorists, the United States is repeatedly threatening “firm and appropriate” responses against the Syrian government, proving yet again that the U.S. is nothing more than al-Qaeda’s air force. However, while most of the world has come to the conclusion that the biggest threat to peace and stability is actually America, not Syria or Iran, the public of the United States and Western Europe continue to somnambulently absorb the propaganda spewed by their governments and corporate media outlets.
This then provides the world with an ever-present danger since the West is able to propagandize its own populations so successfully regarding false flag chemical weapons, tales of Assad “killing his own people,” and other “crimes against humanity” perpetrated by the Syrian government against civilians in order to whip up support for another more intense military adventure. This narrative has been used repeatedly not just on the Western populace but also the member states of the United Nations, firmly ensconced in the deeply corrupt and agenda driven institutions who are themselves part of the Atlanticist UN.
Indeed, the “chemical attack” narrative has been used repeatedly in both administrations to justify war crimes, crimes against humanity, and imperialist military assaults against the secular and sovereign government of Syria.
This is why fresh warnings coming from Russia and Syria over the possibility of yet another staged chemical attack in Syria should be taken seriously and watched carefully.
According to a report by Arabi Souri of Syria News, the Syrian National Committee on Implementing the Chemical Weapons Convention is warning that the United States is preparing a new false flag chemical attack to use as a justification for an attack on Syria.
The SNCCWC, according to a statement provided to Syria News, stated:
‘Families were brought from areas under SDF control to the illegal base set by the USA in the al-Jafra Oil field northeast of Syria where they have been trained for about 5 days on how to act like the fake chemical attack in Douma‘ the committee citing reliable information in its possession.
The SNCCWC told SANA (Syrian Arab News Agency) that ISIS will act in coordination with the SDF and U.S. forces in the base in order to stir up provocations with the SAA near the al-Jafra oil field. Specifically, a false flag chemical attack will be staged in a village near the oil field.
As Arabi Souri writes,
It will be the 3rd time the current regime of Donald Trump to use a false flag chemical attack to justify, in its opinion, an attack on the Syrian state and its armed forces. The first such bombing was carried out by the Trump regime alone against the SAA’s al-Shuayrat Air Base in April 2017, claiming to be in retaliation for a false flag chemical attack carried out in the town of Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib province northwest of Syria, and the second one with its accessories in NATO crimes the UK and France against research centers and multiple posts of the SAA in the country on April 14th, last month, and this time claiming to be in retaliation of the false flag chemical attack carried out in Douma, Damascus Countryside. Both false flags were exposed, but that doesn’t stop the pariahs ruling the USA, France, and Britain from continuing their crimes.
The warning comes as Russia highlighted “suspicious movements” of “militant groups” in the area of al-Tanf, near the US military base there.
“We have plenty of reports about strange things happening in the Al-Tanf area,” Sergei Lavrov said. “This area has no particular military value in terms of fighting terrorism. And in practical terms, we see a rise of presence in the region of militant groups, including those we believe to be connected with Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) in this or that way, including in the Rukban refugee camp.”
“This zone was created under manufactured justification with no military necessity,” he said. “If [the Americans] are arriving at the same conclusions, I expect this to translate into a practical implementation.”
Lavrov pointed out that, while he saw no indications that the U.S. was preparing to withdraw from Tanf, he would welcome their doing so.
Back on March 3, the Russian Defense Minister, Alexander Fomin, said that the United States was using its Special Forces operatives based in al-Tanf near the Iraqi border to create a “reserve for terrorists.”
As al-Masdar News writes,
Despite repeated promises to fully withdraw from their garrison at Al-Tanf, US special forces remain embedded throughout a 55 kilometer by 55 kilometer area throughout the region with recent reports suggesting that an additional six hundred American operatives are to be moved there.
Syrian pro-government forces who attempt to enter the US security perimeter near Al-Tanf are subject to airstrikes by coalition warplanes.
The Russian Ministry of Defense called out the US base as a "black hole" region that terrorists were able to use as their own base. The RT report from October, 2017 states,
The 100km area around the US Al-Tanf base near the Syrian-Jordanian border has become a “black hole” which ISIS terrorists use to carry out attacks against Syrian troops and civilians, the Russian Defense Ministry said.
The base, set up by the US in April 2017 near the border town of Al-Tanf, is becoming a problem for Syrian troops combatting Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) terrorists in Deir ez-Zor province, the statement says.
“Unlawful establishment by the US of this military base on Syria-Jordan border in April this year has been publicly justified by ‘the need to conduct operations against IS,’” the statement reads.
However, “there were no reports of a single American operation against Islamic State during the six months of its existence,” the Russian Defense Ministry said.
“Though the Pentagon repeatedly claimed that the base is used to train the so-called ‘New Syrian Army’ by the coalition instructors from the US, the UK and Norway,” it has become “a 100-kilometer black hole” on the Syria-Jordan border, the statement added.
The ministry also accused the US of not letting humanitarian convoys through the area to reach the Rukban refugee camp, which is located close to the base.
The camp is reportedly hosting around 60,000 women and children from Raqqa and Deir ez-Zor.
The refugees in Rukban serve as a “human shield” for the American base, the ministry’s spokesman, Major-General Igor Konashenkov, said.
On August 8, 2016 the BBC published photographs and reported on yet another illegal incursion into Syria by Western NATO forces and yet another violation of Syrian national sovereignty by the U.K. This time, the photographs showed British Special Forces operating on the ground inside Syria in al-Tanf, near the Syrian-Iraq border, an area that is also near the Jordanian border.
The pictures themselves date back to June of this 2016 and appear to have been taken shortly after a battle at al-Tanf between the New Syrian Army and ISIS, both Western-backed terrorist organizations. The British soldiers were photographed allegedly setting up a perimeter in order to guard the NSA base from further incursion by ISIS.
As the BBC reports,
According to eyewitnesses, they were there in a defensive role. But they are carrying an arsenal of equipment including sniper rifles, heavy machine guns and anti-tank missiles.
If IS attacked again they would have been able to put up a considerable fight.
A New Syrian Army's spokesman refused to comment on the pictures of the special forces, but acknowledged their help.
He said: "We are receiving special forces training from our British and American partners. We're also getting weapons and equipment from the Pentagon as well as complete air support."Kareem Shaheen and Ewan McAskill of The Guardian added more detail in their own report published on August 9, 2016. They wrote,
It is believed to be the first time British forces have been photographed operating inside Syria, where they are engaged in relatively small numbers in wide-ranging roles that include surveillance, advisory and combat.
The images depict British special forces sitting on Thalab long-range patrol vehicles as they move around the perimeter of a rebel base close to the Syria-Iraq border.
The Thalab (Fox) vehicles are essentially modified, militarised and upgraded Toyota 4x4s used for long distance reconnaissance and surveillance missions, which were developed jointly in the middle of the last decade by a state-backed defence company in Jordan and the UK company Jankel.
The vehicle, which has mounted weaponry and is often used for border patrols, has been primarily used by Jordanian special forces.
Al-Tanf, where the vehicles were reportedly photographed, is a border crossing between Syria and Iraq that had been under Isis control, and is also not far from the Jordanian border. It is unclear how many Nato countries have deployed the modified trucks, though Belgium ordered a shipment of modified Fox vehicles earlier this year.
The images seem to show British forces securing the perimeter of the rebel base following an attack by Isis, according to the BBC. The soldiers can be seen carrying anti-tank missiles, sniper rifles and other heavy artillery.
The New Syrian Army is designated as a “moderate” terrorist organization and fights under the umbrella of the Free Syrian Army, another Western-backed “moderate” operation that has committed innumerable horrific acts of violence and atrocities all throughout the Syrian crisis. It should be noted that the terrorist group that beheaded a young childon camera weeks ago, Nour al-Din al-Zenghi, was also considered a “moderate” organization and one that had been “vetted” by the U.S. State Department as worthy of receiving TOW missiles.
Also, in May, Russian media outlet Sputnik International reported,
"US security services are planning provocations with the use of prohibited substances in Syria. The operation is led by a former militant of the Islamic State *[Daesh], Mishan Idris Hamash. The aim is to stage a chemical attack against civilians to be further spread in the media," the source told Sputnik.
According to the source, the preparations began on April 23. The civilians are being shipped to a territory near Jafra oil field to participate in a staged filming of an attack scene.
Although based on one source, it should be noted that France is now making statements similar to those it made in the run-up to the staged Douma chemical weapons attack where it announced that if Bashar al-Assad used chemical weapons, France would take action.
"The goal of the strike against Syria was to prevent Bashar Assad from repeating such attack. If this happens, we can consider the possibility of repeated strikes," French Defense Minister Florence Parley said.
With the reputation and history of the United States and France in Syria taken in concert with the warnings coming from both the Russians and the Syrians, the possibility of a false flag chemical attack being staged is very real.
Brandon Turbeville writes for Activist Post – article archive here – He is the author of seven books, Codex Alimentarius — The End of Health Freedom, 7 Real Conspiracies, Five Sense Solutions and Dispatches From a Dissident, volume 1 and volume 2, The Road to Damascus: The Anglo-American Assault on Syria, The Difference it Makes: 36 Reasons Why Hillary Clinton Should Never Be President, and Resisting The Empire: The Plan To Destroy Syria And How The Future Of The World Depends On The Outcome. Turbeville has published over 1000 articles on a wide variety of subjects including health, economics, government corruption, and civil liberties. Brandon Turbeville’s radio show Truth on The Tracks can be found every Monday night 9 pm EST at UCYTV. His website is BrandonTurbeville.com He is available for radio and TV interviews. Please contact activistpost (at) gmail.com.
This article may be freely shared in part or in full with author attribution and source link.
Support us at Patreon. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Steemit, and BitChute. Ready for solutions? Subscribe to our premium newsletter Counter Markets.